Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Interrupted Internet Connection

Once again I am journeying to France to resume my family holiday and I expect to be out of contact until Thursday or Friday (I do hope no longer).

Apologies.

I have a schedule of work:

a) I am completing my response to Daniel Kline on the invisible hand (due in August for September publication in Econ Journal Watch (see the May issue for the original exchange over my “Adam Smith and the Invisible Hand: from metaphor to myth”, and Dan’s reply).

b) I am preparing my paper, “The Hidden Adam Smith in his Alleged Theology” (new title), which I presented at the 10th Summer Institute for the Preservation of the History of Economic Thought, University of Richmond, Virginia, and at the 36th annual meeting of the History of Economics Society, University of Colorado, Denver, both in June 2009, for submission to an academic journal for the editorial consideration process.

I also have a social schedule: a neighbour’s daughter's wedding party; harvesting (hopefully) vegetables from our garden planted in April-May; various lunch and dinner parties (including at our favourite restaurants in St Emilion; Ruch and Pujols); meeting new neighbours who moved in while we were away; and shopping in local markets; plus some visitors arriving from a week or so.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home