Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Explanation for 'light' Blogging

No posts since Saturday needs an explanation. As regular readers know I am working on a book on Adam Smith for Palgrave’s 28-volume, Great Thinkers in Economics series, and delivery time is closing in.

The book is receiving my full-time attention, with minimal time (after family duties – of which there is sufficient to keep me going) for Blogging. But I am rationing my time, not clearing issues out, such as Lost Legacy, which is related to Adam Smith (I haven’t been to Hearts play for a couple of weeks).

I shall probably post later today, assuming all is well, as I aim to finish my re-write of Chapter 8, which includes the controversies around neoclassical equilibrium and the metaphor of ‘an invisible hand’.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home